Extruded single/double metal finned tubes are commonly used in a variety of industrial applications. It is a heat transfer device consisting of a metal tube with integral fins extruded from the tube wall. Fins help improve heat transfer efficiency by increasing the heat exchange surface area.
In a single metal finned tube design, the fins are made of the same material as the tube, while in a bimetallic finned tube design, an aluminum outer tube and an inner tube of almost any material are formed. The fins are formed by rolling material from the outside of the outer tube, which allows for better heat transfer performance.
|Fin/Tube Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel,etc|
|Such As : SA179/A179,SA214/A214,SA213/A213,SA312/A312,SB111/B111,SB338/B338,etc|
|For different materials pls contact us|
|Fin Type||Single/Gombined Metal||Tube Diameter||5/8″ - 2″|
|Number of Fins||ACCORDING TO CLIENT'S REQUEST||Tube Wall Thickness||1.65-11.07mm|
|Fin Height||1.6-10mm||Unfinned Area||ACCORDING TO CLIENT'S REQUEST|
|It is possible to produce these types of finned tubes with different materials and dimensions, on customer request.|
|Materials - Bimetallic Tubes|
|SA 179/A 179--Carbon Steel||SA 179/ A 179-Carbon Steel||SA 179 / A179- Carbon Steel|
|SA214/ A214-Carbon Steel||SA214/ A214-Carbon Steel||SA214/ A214- Carbon Steel|
|SA 213/A213 - Stainless Steel||SA 213/A213- Stainless Steel||SA2131A213 -Stainless Steel|
|SA 3121 A312 - Stainless Steel||SA 3121A 312 - Stainless Steel||SA 312/A312 -Stainless Steel|
|SB 111/B 111- Copper & Cu Alloys||SB 111/B 111-Copper & Cu Alloys||SB 111/B 111- Copper & Cu Alloys|
|SB 523 1 B523 - Zirconium & Zr Alloys||SB 523 / B523 - Zirconium & Zr Alloys||SB 523 1 B523 - Zirconium &Zr Alloys|
|SB 338 / B338 - Titanium & Ti Alloys||SB 338 1 B338 - Titanium & Ti Alloys||SB 338 1 B338 - Titanium & Ti Alloys|
|Inspections and Tests: Bimetallic Tubes|
|Eddy Current Test|
The extruded fin design provides a larger surface area, thereby improving heat transfer efficiency, allowing effective heat transfer between the fluid flowing in the tube and the surrounding environment.
1. Improved Thermal Performance: Extruded finned tube design allows for better heat dissipation for improved thermal performance.
3. Cost-effective manufacturing: Compared to other types of finned tubes, extruded single metal finned tubes are relatively easy and cost-effective to manufacture.
4. Corrosion resistance: Single metal finned tubes are usually made of materials with excellent corrosion resistance, such as aluminum or stainless steel. This allows them to be widely used also in applications involving corrosive liquids or environments.
5. Lightweight and compact design, ideal for applications where space and weight are critical. : Extruded single metal finned tube design provides a lightweight and compact solution for heat transfer applications.
6. High structural integrity, reliable performance and long service life.
Overall, extruded mono-metallic finned tubes are the first choice for various heat transfer applications for improved heat transfer efficiency, thermal performance, and cost-effectiveness.